Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week 2: AdWords & Getting Certified

After getting familiar with AdWords, this week was spent getting to know the fundamentals and truly how you can have a successful campaign. I was able to create two advertisements for the page, each of which was for the National Tiger Sanctuary. I am still trying to make my advertisements become much more interacted with. Adding certain keywords really did help the advertisements jump to different pages, and when I searched for one of the tiger’s names my advertisement was on the first page! It was so interesting to see that the work you put in for AdWords will pay off with the results.

I really spent time studying the material for the certification test as well. Google Partners thankfully provides extensive study guides that are very helpful, and if you study well you will be able to pass the test. I passed the certification on my first try, but right on the border. I know that if I continue to use the study guides I also would be able to improve my score. For my campaign, I made sure to utilize all the parts of AdWords that could potentially increase the insight of my advertisement. I researched on Google that there are many different types of articles that help businesses figure out ways to optimize their AdWords Campaign. I’m looking forward to seeing what my advertisements will do and how the campaigns in our class will succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment