Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Week 5




During the fifth week of the course, I wanted to be able to make the ad groups I had set up on AdWords to have more of an impression on a broader audience. I did much research that helped me utilize the different tools that AdWords has to offer.

Currently I am running three different advertisements for the National Tiger Sanctuary. I am pretty satisfied with how they have done within a short time period, and also using these as a test run for my first use of Google AdWords. The first advertisement I created was not getting many impressions or clicks, so I decided to create an advertisement that would include different keywords than what I previously used to make the most of it. Google Adwords does a great way of incorporating tips to expand the exposure of their advertisements.

This advertisement has been doing much better than many of my other advertisements, but I still want to be able to make these advertisements and get the full hang of them before I continue to advance onto other non profit organizations, but in the next week I will be sure to continue to expand my knowledge on AdWords and test out many different methods to gain more exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment