Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Week 6


This week was all about exposure and impressions for my advertisements. From the material we learned in class, I was able to incorporate them and the material that I used to study for my AdWords and Search Exam on Google Partners, which I also passed both! 




One skilled I have learned so far and have been trying to repeat is risk taking. Especially when it comes to AdWords, it is all about trying something different and see how it reacts. This comes very handy in choosing keywords for my different advertisement groups. I was able to test the keywords on all three of my advertisements, and these keywords almost are competing with each other to see which ones are doing the best. I have optimized one of my advertisements on the Tiger Sanctuary and have over 50,000 impressions. I searched some keywords myself and saw my advertisement fell on the bottom of the first page, which is pretty neat for only learning how to use this software for a few months.

The material I used to study for my exams helped me more than I had expected. There was many different tips that you can learn just  by reading on how the different feature of AdWords work.
AdWords has many different features, and when you know the optimal use of these features you will succeed in creating an advertisement that will receive impressions. This is something that I also want to continue working on and optimizing my ads as the weeks pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment