Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Social-Media Marketing

Marketing 347 is a course where I will be able to enhance my skills in different areas of digital marketing. More specifically, I will be learning on the many different ways of social media marketing.

To begin, I was able to review my past work and certifications that I recieved through google adwords. This semester I will also be looking forward to completing the Hootsuite certification, which can increase my skills in social media marketing through their platform. Incorporating these skills I learn to optimize any of the marketing projects that I will be taking on in my courses.

This semester I am also looking forward to expanding my LinkedIn account and using the database as a platform to communicate with other professionals in the marketing field.


No comments:

Post a Comment