Thursday, September 15, 2016

Week 2 - Marketing 347

This week I have started to build my social media pages. I have created a page on Facebook that will be promoting the work that I accomplish as a marketer, as well as inform others on new-age marketing. 

For the page, I created my own logo which consisted of a black to baby-blue faded circle that includes my initials, S.D. I also created the cover page which had the backdrop of the city of Chicago, which I currently do much of my work in. The cover page has a transparent font that reads 'digital marketing' to emphasize the work that I will be promoting on my page.




One of the keys to successful posting on Facebook is to keep your audience entertained. I study articles that relate to digital marketing every day to bring my followers the most interesting news, and will begin posting about these articles. 


Currently, there is not much traffic that is coming towards my page. My plan to reach out to my friends, colleagues, and family is going to be through many different platforms. I have family and friends on all social networks, so I will definitely be adding a link onto my Instagram, twitter, and Facebook pages. Another interesting way that I have thought about getting my page out to people would be through my linked-in because I can connect to a much broader audience on that platform, which is also mostly used for networking. I continuously will be refreshing my Facebook page to appeal to more of my followers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment