Tuesday, October 11, 2016



Each week I have been able to utilize different resources to optimize my social networking sites. My Facebook page has been created with the title of SD Digital Marketing. I will be updating it weekly with different information about the digital marketing and my upcoming projects.

For my Facebook page, I designed a small logo that is included in my profile picture. This logo is simple with just my initials in a divided circle. The header of the page was also a custom design I made through a picture that I found on google images public search. I knew this picture is most appropriate as most of the work I am doing is located in Chicago.

I am very excited to see whats to come with my Facebook page. I have been inviting many friends, family members, and colleagues to like my page and boost my results in digital marketing. I will be also optimizing my pages through all social networks and will continue to update those weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment