Thursday, October 27, 2016

This week I began to enhance my online networking pages. I have made a page on Facebook that will advance the work that I achieve as an advertiser, and additionally educate others on new-age showcasing. 

To start, I could audit my past work and accreditation that I received through google ad words. This semester I will likewise be anticipating finishing the Hootsuite confirmation, which can expand my aptitudes in online networking promoting through their stage. Joining these aptitudes I figure out how to enhance any of the promoting ventures that I will go up against in my courses.
Image result for hootsuite

For the page, I made my own logo which comprised of a dark to blue blurred circle that incorporates my initials, S.D. I additionally made the cover page which had the scenery of the city of Chicago, which I at present do quite a bit of my work in. The cover page has a straightforward text style that peruses 'advanced advertising' to accentuate the work that I will advance on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment