Tuesday, April 11, 2017

MKT 348: Employers and SEO

While I finish my senior year at Benedictine University, it is important for me to find a career that will allow me to utilize the work that I have put in to receive my marketing degree. Employers are also searching for some of the best candidates that are coming out of college, especially with little experience they are looking for students that took the right types of classes that can make them great performers in the workplace.
As I look for current employment opportunities, I study different possible questions that different employers can ask about my knowledge that I have gained in school and in job experiences. With the booming processes of SEO, candidates must be ready to answer several questions that employers can ask, and employers can use these four questions to better understand which candidates are ready to take on their jobs.
  • How would you define search engine optimization?
    • By asking this question, you are able to understand what knowledge the candidate has about the SEO processes.
  • How did you learn about search engine optimization?
    • This question can allow them to explain their different certifications, and elaborate on the different experiences they have had by implementing SEO, if any.
  • How would you implement and design a successful SEO campaign?
    • This can be similar to the first question, but this will ensure that the employee has had some experience with SEO. Answers can go beyond using the top search engine rankings.
  • What are the most important search engines to utilize SEO, and why would you rank these as the most important?
    • This is the chance for the candidate to express that they know more than just Google and Bing, but if MSN or Yahoo are brought up, they can be immediately disqualified..




No comments:

Post a Comment